🤠 If the online calendar shows a date/time is unavailable don't give up! Call ot text 281-615-3152. There is a very real chance I can still add you to that ride! (Especially if you have a bit of flexibility in your schedule)
Hi. Thanks for choosing Juniper Hill Stables for your horseback riding experience.
Juniper Hill Stables, LLC
9061 Bandera Creek Rd.
Bandera, Texas 78003
Just a few notes to streamline your horseback riding experience...
**minimum age limit of 10 years old
**Maximum weight limit 225lbs.
1. Google Maps is accurate. Other mapping apps are not guaranteed accurate.
2. If possible arrive a few minutes early to sign release forms. I have added a link at the bottom of this page to download the liability form.
3. Upon arrival at Juniper Hill Stables, located at The WEST 1077 GUEST RANCH, follow the paved drive up the hill. There is a small office straight ahead. Parking is available to the left of the office OR around the left corner near a huge outdoor BBQ grill.
4. Come straight up to the horsebarn to check-in for your ride.
5. The office is for overnight guest lodging check-in !
I am looking forward to taking ya'll out for a great ride!
*** text me if you have any questions/concerns/schedule changes!
Liability Release Form
Before you arrive for your horseback ride.....
I recommend you download & sign the attached "Liability Release Form" and bring with you to the barn!
The form has 2 sides ( front and back )
Every person in the barn : rider and/or observer MUST have a completed liability form on file.
Please complete the form in its entirety.
Any questions can be directed to Eileen via text 281-615-3152 or email firstname.lastname@example.org